If you have the ability to deploy systems independently, SideBand Systems wireless network consulting services can assist you. As a result of our path engineering you will have a clear understanding of your system’s performance prior to installation and deployment and your network will be optimized.
Our engineers consult in a variety of areas including wireless path analysis and product selection, frequency coordination and FCC licensing for licensed systems, fiber extension and testing, reliability studies, network and facility monitoring and network security design.
Utilizing sophisticated GPS technology, our engineers locate and perform metric analysis for radio sites that you are considering. Armed with field derived data, we analyze and provide reliability and availability studies for a particular design. Additionally, our software analysis programs develop a vertical earth profile that indicates required terrain clearance over the path.
Our Path Analysis Consulting Services are offered on a project or hourly basis for clients implementing their own systems as well to assist consultants responsible for RFP development. In addition to path clearance data, our analysis will provide predicted radio/laser performance with consideration for climate, terrain, antenna systems, equipment specification and data rates. In addition to a quantitative analysis of terrain data and system performance, our services will assist you to:
- Identify and locate terminal and repeater sites using physical site visits as a basis
- Catalog information relevant to site data such as facility contacts, physical structure and restrictions, and local code with respect to device placement
- Analyze critical locations that may be indicative of path problems, and corroborating analytical data with actual field locations
- Consider alternative sites when initial data indicates a path problem
- Deploy equipment shelters, including complete HVAC and emergency power.
- Plan and erect towers and other mounting devices.
- Perform Interference Analysis and location
- Consider FAA (Airport) Restrictions and Limitations
- Provide Aerial Surveys and Photography