Network video is a useful tool for fighting crime and protecting individuals helping to both detect and defer. It creates a secure environment and can assist first responders to pinpoint where their assistance is most needed.
Video Surveillance is not a one-size-fits-all solution. SideBand engineers have experience with a variety of manufacturers and will provide a solution that meets your specific requirements for Field of View, Lighting conditions, Environment and your budget. The products we recommend are all ONVIF compliant enabling us to provide you with a VMS platform from one vendor and cameras and equipment from a variety of other vendors.
Wireless surveillance/security systems offer many benefits over wired systems and they can be deployed in both in-building and outdoor environments.
- HIGH CAPACITY – Video is a bandwidth intensive application. Wireless equipment is available in capacities from several megabits to Gigabit rates which enable easy and quick build for high capacity networks.
- RELIABILITY – SideBand’s wireless systems are built to 99.999% availability (5 minutes of downtime a year). Wireless systems are very easy to replace when compared to wired solutions.
- EASE OF DEPLOYMENT/FLEXIBILITY – Wireless networks can be installed quickly eliminating the need to wait for long delays and right-of-way issues with fiber based systems. If necessary, cameras can be moved to a new location and reconnected within minutes.
- COST EFFECTIVE – Wireless Security Systems do not require digging and trenching. They are a fraction of the cost of fiber based systems and wireless provides the additional benefit of scalability based on future bandwidth requirements
- SECURITY – Enabling security is an essential part of any wireless network
Deployment of wireless video surveillance systems can be achieved using mesh, point-to-point or point-multi-point systems. All of our deployments include:
- System Design
- System Installation
- Support and Maintenance service
- Wireless Networking / City Surveillance
- ONVIF Compliant Products
- Video Management Software
- IP Cameras
- Network Video Recorders
- System Training